Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lingering Lingerie

Now, there are all manner of things I own way too many of; make-up, perfume, handbags to name a few but my biggest guilty pleasure is underwear.

With Spring just around the corner I was prompted into a spring clean and a bit of a spruce up of my bedroom.
This resulted in me finding out I personally owned 96 pairs of knickers and 33 bras; far too many for one girl!
The fact that, if pushed, I was able to go 3 months without needing to wash a single pair of underwear was, well, disturbing to say the least! 

so now, after a serious edit I am down to a slightly more respectable (if not sane) number..

But for everyone who needs a few more slips of silk and lace (especially with Valentines Day right around the corner) Elle have put together a great editors pick of lingerie buys;
http://www.elleuk.com/fashion/editor-s-picks/lingerie

I've also put together one of my own with Valentine's in mind so here's my pick on the most fabulous frillies in the shops right now..
check out the lovely lingerie websites where I got the images (and price information) from to buy the featured items...
          happy shopping!
                                  Chloe x

 What Katie Did

Glamour Corselette £59.50

www.whatkatiedid.com

figleaves boudoir 

  Treat Me 'be My Valentine' Tie Side Bikini £15.00

Elle McPherson Intimates  

Hook, Line and Sinker
 High waisted brief £50.00
 Under-wired bra £55.00








Gilda and pearl

Shanghai Salon
Bra £59.00
Knickers £42.00

www.gildapearl.co.uk




Miss LaLa Presents

Boite Du Chocolat
Padded Bra £74.00 
Deep Pleated Brief £67.00

www.miodestino.co.uk

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment