Tuesday, February 1, 2011

T.G.I.T (Thank God it's Tuesday)

My blogging unfortunately has taken a back seat after a bit of a hectic few days so now is the time for a deep sigh and relief it's Tuesday... :-)

so I went down to the studio of Alex Style's Photography at the end of the week to get some lovely photos done (ok I may be biased as he is my cousin but nonetheless very talented!)


here are the pictures of my H&M dress brought by my lovely OH, Miss Selfridge shoes and new short hair :-)


Then yesterday I flew back to Switzerland ( a brisk -5) so finally it's time to relax(ish)  :-)



so what's everyone else been doing this weekend? has it been busy or hectic?
hope it has been good either way!

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are great Chloe your new hair is so nice! You look very different with it but in a good way - very chic.

    ReplyDelete